Airline Customer Service Rankings

The Wall Street Journal's Middle Seat article presents its rankings of major airlines based upon different aspects of customer service, including on-time arrivals, flight delays, baggage handling and canceled flights.  The chart from the article shows the rankings across the various categories of seven major airlines, among which American placed last overall and Alaska, the smallest of the seven, placed first.  Also noteworthy was Delta's second place ranking, which is up from ninth in 2010 among major airlines.  American Airlines' poor ranking comes as no surprise, as the airline filed for bankruptcy in November.  According to the article, the airline blames its aging fleet, as frequent mechanical breakdowns have caused increased cancellations.  It also blames extraordinary weather, including a hailstorm in Dallas that damaged 50 jets.  The article also points out the detrimental effect that United and Continental's 2010 merger has had on customer service.

Unknown

11 comments :

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    international shipping company & international freight forwarder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great, let alone the content! https://adamfantacy.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve recently started a website, the info you offer on this web site has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work. lyonscrub.beep.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform you’re working with? I’m looking to start my own blog soon but I’m having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique. P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask! My Blog https://hollzone.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. To compensate for my management weaknesses I shall be working for my uncle which runs a number of companies, by this I can ask questions relating to the business organization and see the construction of the organization and step by step be taught the simplest method to run a business. My Blog http://www.freewebsite-service.com/moviemania/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
    international freight shipping &container shipping rates

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! My Blog http://filmdom.beepworld.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. HostGator gives a great deal of room for web site growth with quick upgrading and server switching. My Blog http://www.homedatingnetwork.com/member/blog_post_view.php?postId=282363

    ReplyDelete